• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver - Local folder is link, but the images are showing as unlinked.

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello there.

I started coding a website back in december, and since then i have moved my files around a little, I have since linked with site back to it's local folder.  The dreamweaver live view displays everything but the image seem to show as unlinked? in browser preview, everything works as it should.

I am just wondering if there is a fix for displaying the images in my dreamweaver live view?

Many thanks,

Alice

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm, Live View isn't typically the one that has issues showing images. Normally that's reserved for Design View when linking to images on an external server...

If everything is right in the browser, it's possible you have introduced code errors that DW doesn't know how to deal with, but the browser does. HTML errors are one of the biggest causes of display issues between various browsers, DW's Live View is an older, simplified version of Chrome. Cleaning up any errors may take care of it for you.

Run your page through the validation tool under File > Validate > Validate Current Document (W3C) or go to http://validator.w3.org/nu to get a listing of your issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines