• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Advice in buying Captivate 2017 license

Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are planing to build a team of 3 developers for an upcoming 3 elearning projects. I am not sure at the moment on what pricing plan and license program to buy.

I am considering to buy the Full license which cost $1,225.47 usd. One captivate for each developer's machine. Developer's will use their own personal laptop.  However, my concern is that, it is not all the time that we will be having elearning projects. It means the captivate is just short term use.  Moreover, there could be a possibility that one of the developers will resign from the project. Is it possible to transfer the license to another user? 

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a team license as well. I am just a user, will try to find someone from the staff to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you so much.  I just dont want the buy and then afterwards, it will be unused.. since its not all the time, there will be projects.

Is subscription a good idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources