• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why is it everytime i try too use adobe premier pro it never seems to work correct

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm really getting sick and tired of paying monthly for a program that charges a lot of money to cancel why cant your program just work correct always crashing or freezing up I have a fully built computer meant for video production and all it does is fail me please give us a fix so none of us users don't have to deal with you guys earn plenty of money too produce this program please fix I'm trying too edit a small 8 min video and it doesn't let me even open the import window last time I couldn't open the effect tab without it crashing this is ridiculous and I know I'm not the only one dealing with this. get it together ! I have work to do and you are holding me back

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know we all need to rant at times, and that's fine. But we also need to just get stuff out the door. Your post was fine as a rant, but ... doesn't give any information at all that could allow us peers to try and get you running better. The vast majority of users are running pretty good, a forum like this will of course get nearly all comments from those having problems. But there's a lot of experienced fellow users here willing and waiting to help you.

There's a FAQ ... among many on the overview page ... that gives the suggested bits of information to post in a request for help, as none of us are clairvoyant and every user's computer & media & effects & workflow are different than any other user.

Neil

FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question on this forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it keeps freezing everytime I open it I deleted cache restarted comp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a number of things that can lead to this, and it would help if we had more information about your computer and media.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm with Neal about ranting.  We all do it.  There is nothing wrong with the application.  It's works and has been working for many years.  If you're new, then welcome to the world of professional video editing.

A successful edit depends on a 'system' not just software.  I dumped $$ worth of tools, and completely overhauled my pipeline once I toured a large commercial TV facility and learned about standards like MXF and complaint hardware.  Everything was brought in and ingested to a very limited, specific set of standards and formats.  Before, I used Video Toasters, turnkeys that were already complaint and tested.  I asked a lot of software OEMs what they were using?  Dell Precision.  That's all it took.  In the old VTNT community, we'd all share system specs and hardware and everyone copied.  Nobody updated a thing if it worked.  We all knew that it was more than just software.

Regarding the $ per month.  That's cheaper than $$$ outright license.  If it doesn't work for you, like a rental, you move to something else.  No real loss.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just answer the questions, you might get some help.

No point in ranting or posting a new thread with no information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines