Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scratch Disks Full?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a mac.

I'm working on a custom 1500x1500 canvas which is the size I usually open up photoshop to but when I try to change the canvas size (smaller) I continue to get the error message 'scratch disks are full' While it doesn't stop me from using Photoshop it is quite annoying.

When I check preferences panel it says I have 491.21gb of free space which is what it's been around and I've never had this problem. I've been trying to figure this out myself but I've come up with nothing so any help from the community would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Dee

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have not provided any exact technical info, so we can't help you at this point. System info, version of PS, scratch disk configuration, document info. I mean, it's not even clear what your 1500 x 100 canvas size is supposed to be. Inches? Centimeters? Parsecs? You have to do better and be precise!

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines