• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Some Operations were not performed" When trying to publish to SmugMug

Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have four images that, for some reason, won't publish to my Smugmug account from Lightroom. I know that the images are linked to Lightroom because if I export them, I have no problem. But when I try to publish I get a message for just these four images that says "Some expert operations were not performed" and then there's a dialog box that says "Not Found" and lists the files. I've had no problems uploading other images to the exact same Smugmug library. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

It turns out, the problem was not that the images were unlinked in the catalog. That was my assumption as well. The problem was in sync’ing with SmugMug. And the tech support at SmugMug helped me resolve the problem. Thanks for your reply, though!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Not Found" means Lightroom cannot find the photos. There is probably an exclamation point icon on the photos (or question mark icon if you have an older version of LR). You need to find the photos using your operating system, and then connect Lightroom to these photos as explained in this document: Adobe Lightroom - Find moved or missing files and folders

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It turns out, the problem was not that the images were unlinked in the catalog. That was my assumption as well. The problem was in sync’ing with SmugMug. And the tech support at SmugMug helped me resolve the problem. Thanks for your reply, though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines