Thank you John,
I have tried most of the suggestions in your document, besides removing anti virus software or any transitions.
I am working on a project in CC 2018. My machine is a MacBook pro 15 inch mid 2015. Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3. Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 M37)X 2 GB Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
The project was created in 2017 and converted to 2018, then copied and saved with a new name. I have had no problems until a few days ago when it just slowed to a crawl and became essentially unusable.
I am working with proxies. And most of the issues are with playback.
1 person found this helpful
Weirdly, one thing that has slightly improved the situation, is I turned off my mouse.