• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Legality of Terms of Use for misuse

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, regarding your terms of use, it states "misuse" in section 5 of user conduct to include "streaming" in sub section (a). I was wondering regarding to the legality of filming youtube tutorials and if it would harm myself or be breaking any terms of use conditions?

I want to provide useful help to others out there but do not want to be in legal trouble.

https://www.adobe.com/legal/terms.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

First, I am not a lawyer and don't work for Adobe.

The link you gave is about streaming the Services , Software or Content.  The use of screenshots is covered in the separate link below:

Images and user guides | Adobe

Given the number of tutorials on YouTube I think you are fine - provided you do so in accordance with that second link

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, I am not a lawyer and don't work for Adobe.

The link you gave is about streaming the Services , Software or Content.  The use of screenshots is covered in the separate link below:

Images and user guides | Adobe

Given the number of tutorials on YouTube I think you are fine - provided you do so in accordance with that second link

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines