• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Emboss and Coloring

Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been asked to recreate someone else's work.

Here's the original

Goodwin Original.png

And my PSD reproduction:

Silver.png

Now that it's done as a Photoshop file, they want it in Illustrator as a vector file so they can blow it up to use on a sign that measures 24" x 28". I'm being told that my file is getting pixelated. I've tried just enlarging the original in Photoshop, but I see the pixilation in Photoshop. I've tinkered with AI over the years, but I've never done anything to get to know the program.

I can't figure out how to recreate the coloring or the Embossing. I have tried 3D Extrude without success and I have tried layering colors in the Appearance window. But I'm no where near this.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Marc

AI CC2018

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Using shape layers and layer effects this should be possible to scale in Photoshop.

In Illustrator you would need some expertise with gradients, blends, blend modes, transparency in order to build this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Using shape layers and layer effects this should be possible to scale in Photoshop.

In Illustrator you would need some expertise with gradients, blends, blend modes, transparency in order to build this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines