Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Photoshop CS6 & CC

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am in need of guidance here as I am experiencing crazy problems with photoshop. My laptop have been repaired and cleaned of any possible corruption but yet when I work in photoshop, I am getting this following problems:

Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 7.45.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 7.46.59 PM.png

All I was doing was zooming in/out and undo some brush strokes when this happened. It had occurred other times when transforming things as well. I have uninstall and reinstall my Adobe CS6 programs at least 3 times and the problem still continue. My laptop been cleared of any problems and the following information is the informations I'm sure someone will ask:

Laptop - Mac OS High Sierra, Version 10.13.3

- 2016 Macbook Pro with 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5 and 8GB of Memory/RAM

- Photoshop CS6, Version 13.0.6 Extended

Also, I have tried using the latest (trial) version of Photoshop and the problem occurred on the latest version as well. I've checked every possible way I can think of, including taking my laptop to Apple for repair. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? (Not sure what it was called in CS6 anymore, but you should be able to locate the corresponding setting.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? (Not sure what it was called in CS6 anymore, but you should be able to locate the corresponding setting.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Results:

- Transform control is slightly laggy with the pixels but its not too serious as I don't use the transformation tool too often

- Zooming in and out is also lagging slightly but by like a millisecond...

Overall, control's lag bit but will experiment with the brushes as that is my main concern, along with the zoom in/out.

*Updates: It was int the Graphic Processor Settings. I had to keep it on for other tools but by changing it to Basic, it went back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines