3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 24, 2008 8:11 PM by MayLam18

Convertion problem

MayLam18
      Hi everyone,

In the MS SQL 2005 table, I have a field named StartDateTime which is a datetime type. Now in Flex 3,
      I have a string such as Start_Date_Time = "23/05/2009 3:28:17 PM" My question how I can convert this
      Start_Date_Time string into DateTime in Flex 3 before I pass it into my ASP.NET web service method.

Note: In the MS SQL 2005 table, I have a field named StartDateTime which is a datetime type.

Thanks for your time and suggestions in advance.

May
        • 1. Re: Convertion problem
          so i think you don't need change from String to DateTime in Flex 3..
          you can pass string only then in MS SQL you convert from string to dateTime it's ok.. !
          • 2. Re: Convertion problem
            MayLam18 Level 1
            quote:

Originally posted by: Linh đẹp trai
            you can pass string only then in MS SQL you convert from string to dateTime it's ok.. !

Hi Linh,

Yes. You are right. I think that your way should work. Thanks.

May

• 3. Re: Convertion problem
              MayLam18 Level 1
              quote:

Originally posted by: MayLam18
              quote:

Originally posted by: Linh đẹp trai

Hi Linh,

Yes. You are right. I think that your way should work. Thanks.

May

Sorry Linh, I am unable to change the DateTime to String in the ASP.NET web service method. Because the method was generated using LLBL by my co-worker.

Thanks,

May