• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Business Catalyst "End of Life"

Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Magda: I have been an Adobe customer and a Business Catalyst user for years. I have paid Adobe thousands in licenses and subscriptions.

Now it's Adobe's turn to repay me:

1) I paid for a LIFETIME license to use Business Catalyst. Please refund my money.

2) Please tell me how you will settle accounts with dividends less than $500.00?

Please resolve this quickly so that I can  move all my assets (including Adobe CC subscriptions) to other providers.

Marshall

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you lucky enough to have other providers that will result in a quick resolution? If so please share them with the rest of us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's some samples of what I did. No more Adobe after 20 years of use. Oh, and my monthly fees went to zero. In 4 months I will have broken even with Adobe's subscription fees and the cost of replacement. No more subscriptions...

Photoshop use Affinity Photo

Acrobat DC use Foxit Phantom or Nitro

Premiere use DaVinci Resolve (or many, many other capable, less expensive options)

Lightroom use DXO (or many other pro level software options)

Illustrator use Affinity Designer

There are LOTS of options to replace Adobe.

Still working on a BC replacement because there are so many options but it is a problem of abundance, not scarcity.

Best,

Marshall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines