• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I scroll through yesterday's posts?

Advocate ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know how I can find content in the order it was posted?

I read a post yesterday where someone asked a pretty generic question about creating graphics on screen and linked to a golf video. 

The answer he got was try to do it and come back with questions.  I looked at the golf video and it was very well done, I want to send the link to a customer to show what's possible.  I could not find the post this morning and searching YouTube it appears that there are more golf than cat videos on the platform, most of them with very cheesy graphics.

i looked through the search tools, they use answered or not, or topic, either of those won't help, I want to scroll back in time and don't see how to do that beyond two screens.

thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

People's Champ , Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

I think I remember that post.  It showed the path of the swing and the poster was asking how to create a 3d cylinder?  It was more than a day ago though.  Anyway right at the top of the previous page is a filter by tag drop down menu where you can choose to sort by the "date created".  Or if you know what time you read the post you could just look through your own browser history and click the link if you find it.

filterby.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I remember that post.  It showed the path of the swing and the poster was asking how to create a 3d cylinder?  It was more than a day ago though.  Anyway right at the top of the previous page is a filter by tag drop down menu where you can choose to sort by the "date created".  Or if you know what time you read the post you could just look through your own browser history and click the link if you find it.

filterby.jpg

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Gutterfish, that did it.  I missed the option show recent first. It was posted on the 21st and answered yesterday.  It was a very well done use of graphics, not just motion for the sake of motion, the only error I see is not getting rid of the moving golf cart.  And with a nod to the wisdom of crowds it has a ~99% like ratio, as high as I've seen in YouTube.

DRIVER BACKSWING - THE COMPLETE DRIVER GOLF SWING GUIDE - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines