• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to add the "Add/Edit Web or Document Link" to Toolbar?

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am able to add the "Link" button with the dropdown icon into toolbar as shown on the image.  However, I am unable to figure out a way to isolate the tool located in the dropdown, the "Add/Edit Web or Document Link". Since I am doing large reports that have over 300 instruments in the reports, and each instrument is linked within the report to an indices and vice versa, I really only need to access the "Add/Edit Web or Document Link" to quickly create those inter-document links.  Efficiency would be significantly increased if I am able to circumnavigate having to constantly open the dropdown to access the necessary tool.  Ideally being able to directly access the "Add/Edit Web or Document Link" in the toolbar.  Is this possible? Thank you for any feedback!

Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 10.11.52 AM.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately the choices that are provided are what they are. Adobe makes those choices.

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for replying. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines