• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Who is going to pay for rebuilding 500,000+ live websites?

Participant ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

....that's how many live sites between Muse and BC, according to BuiltWith. 473,000 Muse, 78,000 BC.

Adobe, your press release explanation suggests you think that when the dust settles, there are only going to be two kinds of websites out there (DIY templates or big agency driven). You are wrong.

DIY is already peaking, just take a look at the frustration of Wix users, and number of clients let down by the promises of "update-it-yourself." If your new vision were true, the majority of people today would be sending their brochures to print with Microsoft Word instead of InDesign.

The desktop publishing revolution is being repeated on the web, but it's in slow motion, just because there is more to learn than with a static layout program.

No respect for the financial damage you have inflicted on our businesses. Now I have to rebuild 48 websites.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well said I am drafting a letter to the SEO as we speak for what its worth!

i'm like you I have 15 new sites i may have to re build, I've tried open a few

in Dreamweaver as Adobe advised what a mess!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CEO?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yep who ever runs Adobe, I have had similar experence with Apple I found if you go right to the top

stuff gets done, they don’t like getting a bad rep, especially on twitter!

Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

classaction.org  we need to submit a request for a class action.  The more that go to this site the more likely we can launch a suit against adobe to pay us for their stupid decision. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please write and share the message you postet on classaction.org, because I'm not a native speaker and it´s hard for me to express exactly and in the right (law-)terms. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still looking for an answer as to who adobe expects to pay for rebuilding these sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines