0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 10, 2018 1:32 PM by Kukurykus

Broken behaviour of 'control tab' / 'command tilde' to cycle through minimised documents in CC 2018 while 'Screen Mode' still doesn't work on minimised documents starting with CC 2015!

Kukurykus Adobe Community Professional

A short illustration what works while document is opened & displayed and what stopped when after pressing 'win d' (to leave to desktop), a 'win d' shortcut is pressed again (to come back to Photoshop):

CS 6, CC (2013, 2014):

WORKS:

- 'ctrl (shift) tab' to access next/previous document

- changing 'View / Screen Mode' to other (& to normal)

CC (2015, 2015.5, 2017):

WORKS:

BROKEN:

CC 2018:

BROKEN:

Important question. Before Adobe will fix it (if ever). What are we supposed to do in the situation we can't cycle through opened documents (or just activate the only one) by 'Ctrl (Shift) tab'? What is best (not time-consuming & not requiring additional mouse movements/clicks) workaround for this? I'm saying about situation when 1 of these options was used:

- 'win d'

- 'Ctrl & RMB click' in bottom right corner

- minimizing opened document by clicking '_' in window bar was used

(1st two need to come back to Photoshop, while 3rd may be done while we're in Photoshop)

I refer my question to changing 'Screen Mode' while document is minimised as well, so behaviour that was available before CC 2015, but mainly I would like to focus on alternative for 'Ctrl (Shift) tab' behaviour. Here's the theard on Ps bugs forums: Opened document(s) is/are invisible coming back to Ps 19.1.2 after using 'win d' or 'alt tab' in Windows! | Photoshop Fa…

Ps. what I has been said the same problem is alike for Macintosh / OSX users