Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

High Resolution Image Export in Adobe Comp CC

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

One of the options in the export menu is Share Image.

When I first selected it, a message said only low resolution export was available for non premium users.

So I want to become a premium user, but it turns out, there is no such thing available.

Maybe It means becoming a Creative Cloud subscriber? I did that, but still no high resolution export.

I work on my ipad so export to Photoshop or Illustrator are not an option.

The PDF export does not work correctly and distorts the work.

I just need the image export to then work with some other program like AppCooker or Marvel (which support Creative Cloud) to simulate the app flow.

I love Adobe Comp. Please let me know if this will be fixed soon.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Cross product , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Hi Zury,

I've already passed the feedback to the team however the team is in a holding pattern and are not adding new features to comp at this time.

But I'll keep you posted about anything new which comes up.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zury,

Please see Adobe Comp Help | Adobe Comp CC FAQ for the details around exporting the file from Comp.

Feel free to update the thread with your findings so that I can report it to the product team.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2018 Apr 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Sheena, thanks but no, the FAQ doesn't help.

It looks to me like the feature was supposed to be there but it just hasn't been enabled or something. It is really necessary though. I don't mind paying for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zury,

Thanks for the feedback.

I will be passing the same to the product team and let them know.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any update on this? I use Adobe Comp very regularly and would love to be able to use it for more with higher res images. I am a creative cloud member so I’m not sure why I can‘t export my files in higher resolution format. An update on this fix would be great! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena, any answer from the product team?

thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zury,

I've already passed the feedback to the team however the team is in a holding pattern and are not adding new features to comp at this time.

But I'll keep you posted about anything new which comes up.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks again Sheena, though I don't think this is a new feature for Comp, we wouldn't be insisting here if it was. It is a bug, a simple but crusial feature that is not working as it should.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello? was this marked answered?

Please Adobeee!

Is it too much to ask to at least get a straight answer about this, so we know what to do next?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same exact issue!  I had a free trial for the high resolution in adobe comp but a few days ago it was asking for a subscription in order to keep sharing at high resolution.  I became a member of creative cloud and it looks like it never updated.  Any answers as to what is going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this been fixed? I am subscribed to Creative Cloud and I am not able to export a high resolution image.  As others have said, fixing this is not a new feature. It is a bug fix for a feature that already exists.

Furthermore, you should not be telling people to subscribe to Creative Cloud in order to enable this, if subscribing does not in fact enable that feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm a long time Adobe CC subscriber and from what I'm reading... it was a mistake to create wireframes in Adobe Comp CC. The website, in-app copy, and documentation says subscribers get to export PDF's or open intact layers in Ai or Ps. But when I try to export to PDF like everything says I can, the option simply isn't there.

Reading everyone's posts above, it seems like no one is asking for a "new" feature. We are asking for a key feature that is listed as a "current" feature.

I'm not making a request for a new feature. I am requesting that I gain access to PDF export. As a paying customer, how can I get my files exported via PDF?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena

I’m not sure why this thread has been marked answered as I can’t see an answer. Maybe I am missing something...

I need to be able to export high resolution images from comp into my cc library so I can work on them with other apps and then ultimately have my work good enough quality to print.

I keep getting a message saying that high res export is a premium feature but I pay a monthly subscription so don’t understand why it isn’t working.

I am on a student subscription, is this maybe why..?

Thank you

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe it’s been over a year. You guys update the app 3 months ago and this feature still isn’t available. The app gives directions to upgrade the account but there are no such options to do so. I’m sure lots of use Comp and are CC members. I myself find Comp helpful for social media management. When is the obvious bug slated to be fixed or are you discontinuing Adobe Comp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines