• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combining Files

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At my job we get thousands of pdfs a day that we need to combine.  Right now we have to drag and drop the same barcode pdf between every document that we're combining.  Is there away to have the one barcode auto populate between every document that we have in the combine file screen?  It would save us so much time.  Thank you for your help.

Barcodes.JPG

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, but it can be done using a custom-made script. For example, the script could use bookmarks (if they are created when you merge the files) and insert the barcode file before the page pointed to by each one. Another option is to use a text file with the paths of the files to combine and then insert the barcode page between them,

I've developed similar tools in the past for my clients and would be happy to create one for you, too. You can contact me via try6767 at gmail.com to discuss it further, if you're interested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines