2 people found this helpful
You need to expand all the Action Steps and post the fully expanded action with the document failure so we can see what setting were recorded for the make step and see what is not present that the step requires. That action also requires there be a Background layer and it be the current target when you play the action. So there will be a Background Copy created. The Action targets both the Background Layer and the Background Copy layers by Name. Actions recorded as poorly as this one are prone to use failures.
Crafting Actions Package UPDATED Aug 10, 2014 Added Conditional Action steps to Action Palette Tips.
- Action Actions Palette Tips.txt
- Action Creation Guidelines.txt
- Action Dealing with Image Size.txt
- Action Enhanced via Scripted Photoshop Functions.txt
- CraftedActions.atn Sample Action set includes an example Watermarking action
- Sample Actions.txt Photoshop CraftedActions set saved as a text file.
- More then a dozen Scripts for use in actions