• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gradient Menu Not Working

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this issue for a couple days now and I've attempted to fix it by resetting everything to uninstalling Photoshop, yet nothing seems to work. I've also tried finding an answer online but haven't come across anything useful, so this is my final place to turn to.

As seen in the pictures below, the gradient menu will not show completely to select other gradients. I've gone through each of the settings in the small part of the gear I can select, but nothing works. Any help will be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You reset the photoshop preferences by going to Photoshop CC (mac) or Edit (windows) Preferences>General>Reset Preferences on Quit and then restarted photoshop and checked the Gradient Preset drop-down.

rep.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your Pattern Select dialog work Okay? Sometimes they have similar symptoms. There's a post from Trevor Denis somewhere here that has helped several people, but I can't find the link right now. I'll keep looking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines