• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Involuntary Zoom 2700%

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe, I am using Photoshop CC and a strange thing started happening a few days ago. I will be working on an image and suddenly it will snap to 2700%. I don't know why. I can zoom back out and continue working, but I am concerned .

I am not seeing anything about this on the message boards or Google search. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi dawnm2665950,

Sorry that Photoshop is snapping your image to a very high zoom level while you're working on it. Could you please let us know the version of Photoshop you are using? Does the problem only occurs when you're using your mouse or trackpad?

If using the latest version, please refer this discussion Photoshop CC 2018 19.1: Photoshop opening images highly zoomed in unexpectedly | Photoshop Family Customer Community  and let us know if you're able to relate to it.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dawnm2665950,

Sorry that Photoshop is snapping your image to a very high zoom level while you're working on it. Could you please let us know the version of Photoshop you are using? Does the problem only occurs when you're using your mouse or trackpad?

If using the latest version, please refer this discussion Photoshop CC 2018 19.1: Photoshop opening images highly zoomed in unexpectedly | Photoshop Family Cu...  and let us know if you're able to relate to it.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash,

Thanks for the speedy reply. I am using Photoshop CC 2017.1.1 on a Mac OS El Capitan 10.11.6 with a 27" Wacom Cintiq. I do not use a mouse or trackpad.

I checked out the link you mentioned. I have never even opened Bridge, I have no idea what that is for. As the article suggested, I will try resetting my preferences.

thanks,

Dawn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dawn,

Please check for update of your Wacom Cintiq tablet on the manufacturer's website. If there's an update available, please install it.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I noticed you gave 2017.1.1 as your Photoshop version. The latest is 2017.1.3. It may not be the direct cause of your problem but please keep Photoshop up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines