1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 30, 2018 6:58 AM by DanTull

Project Error

andrews20644770 Level 1

I have created a project at home on my macbook, and have transferred it through Google Drive to my work iMac. When I attempt to open the project file, I receive this error message:

Internal error code: (1235019258:534+16) bad argument #2 ((*temporary)) to (null) (string expected, got nil)

I have done this successfully before with a different project/puppet. Is there a reason and solution?

• 1. Re: Project Error
          DanTull Adobe Employee

That error translates to a fairly low level error and I can't quite figure out how it would happen from the message alone.

I have seen an error like that in analytics and would be interested in trying to get to the bottom of it. If the project isn't too big and you're willing to share it, I can try to reproduce the error locally to diagnose further (and possibly fix the project).

I may also be able to diagnose it by gathering a more detailed error report from your machine. One way to do that would be to run the Character Animator binary directly in Terminal so we can easily see all the output. There may be additional clues there. I can provide more instructions if you want to try that.

Thanks! -- Dan Tull

1 person found this helpful