1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 30, 2018 12:10 PM by JJMack

how can I change language for use actions in english - PS CC 2018

sanguemiele

I have a PS CC 2018 installed and it is in italian (language interface). Now I've bought a couple of "actions" but they don't work because some command are different..  in the preference panel ther is "change language interface" but I can choose only the italian. Anyone can help me?

• 1. Re: how can I change language for use actions in english - PS CC 2018
          JJMack Most Valuable Participant

Commands should not be different Message and language may be different than your Italian.   Photoshop commands should work the same.  Actions may fail because the document it being player on does not have some required condition.  If Actions are counting on Photoshop generating particular layers names the Action IMO are poorly recorded.  Layers should be selected relatively or by Names the the action name layers too.  Not count on Photoshop generating the same layers name all the time.  For the names Photoshop generates may change  with current language.  You can try using the creative cloud desktop to change your Italian language to the Language the Action was recorded with.