Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove tripod in 3D 360 Footage?

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I've been using AE to remove tripods from 360 footage via the VR Comp Editor and the clone stamp tool. I have some stereoscopic footage and was wondering is there a way to converge the the view or separate a piece of finalised footage to work on? Any help appreciated.

J

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J, did you solve this issue yet? Please let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am struggling as well, how do I clone in After Effects when I have over/under stereoscopic 360 footage?

I want to do something similar to this video (it is from before Adobe acquired SkyBox so I understand it is called 'VR Comp Editor' now), but I cannot find any controls that are telling the software that I am working with stereoscopic footage...

link to video:

Part 1: Basic Object Removal from 360 Footage | After Effects | Skybox Studio V2 on Vimeo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any resolution on this issue? I'm also struggling to remove a tripod in steroscopic footage in AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We solved this by seperation of the two eyes into single videos. Do the removal in each video and put them both together in a comp in TB layout.

Mocha Pro is capable to 360 3D footage and object removal, too. 

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Martin. I had a feeling I would need to do each one seperately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines