You need to go read in the Muse forums - Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome
This has been discussed for at least a week that I know of... Yes, Muse support ends in a year
I heard that Muse is going to be de-funded and will no longer be a part of the Creative Cloud subscription.
Is this true?
1 person found this helpful
I just got of the phone with three people from Adobe Muse support:
1. it is definitely dead.
2. They don't care if it will cost us time and money to migrate our websites, but they will tell you how wonderful XD and Dreamweaver are.
3. The only thing they know about Spark is that it won't replace Muse.
4. If I want to make sure my OS supports Muse in the future, then I should never update my OS.
5. They may have a Muse replacement in the future, but I wasn't given any assurance that that is even true.
6. They gave me three months free on my CC subscription. Pfft.
It's time to abandon Adobe for good. Good luck!
DIVI 3.0 by Elegant Themes is AMAZING!!! It is a WordPress Theme. Simple to use like Muse.
I think we should get together and file a class action lawsuit against Adobe for luring us into this program then suddenly ending it, costing us tens of thousands (if not more) collectively.