Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buy Adobe Character Animator

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm trying to get game streamers interested in Adobe Character Animator.  I would like to direct them to a place where they can purchase CA as a single app.  I don't currently see that as an option.  Is the option available and if so where?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No Single App plan at this time -- it's only available as part of the Creative Cloud All Apps plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gotcha thanks.  It's worth considering a standalone release.  I think this could be big with streamers.  I plan on pushing it pretty hard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appreciate that feedback. Would the scenario be for streamers to just use Character Animator essentially in a stream mode, and not have the ability to rig/record (i.e., leaving those tasks up to oothers that would provide the puppets that the streamer would use), or still have the same functionality if those operations are done by the same person?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes they would just need the stream mode.  In fact I think that would be ideal as it would provide a much lighter package with less for the streamer to look at.  I'm currently working with an up and coming game streamer to put this whole process to the test.  For the moment he will take advantage of the trial to see if this is a process worth integrating.  I will report back with my findings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can see a scenario where a streamer might want to do everything for themselves as well, but I have no experience with that currently.  If that's the case, then it would be nice to have a CA standalone option, or at least a PS/Illustrator CA option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines