• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Operation In Progress ERROR message

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the online version of Adobe PDF Services--mostly use to combine files.  I've had it for about a year and within the last month I keep receiving an error box indicating: Operation in Progress--There is currently an operation in process. Continuing will cancel that operation. Would you like to continue? DELETE CANCEL

I don't have another operation in progress....and funny thing is this occurs every other time I attempt to combine files. I have to delete and start over each time it occurs.  If I cancel and allow it to attempt to continue to combine the files, it just spins forever and won't complete the job.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try following forum:

Document Cloud PDF services

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been having the EXACT same issue.  I've attempted to walk through the help forum to no avail.  I've talked with online help and they haven't been of help either.  I've tried opening it up in different broswers, restarted my computer, pretty much everything.  I've been doing this for over a year never having an issue until about a month ago.  It's rather frustrating because I do this quite often and with a lot of files so it's really slowed my work down.  I will continue to follow this and see if there is any response or answers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines