• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Reset All Settings" Crashes Lightroom for X-H1 RAFs

Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After selecting a Profile for Fujifilm X-H1 RAF files, selecting "Reset All Settings" from the menu bar (or using associated keyboard shortcut), immediately crashes Lightroom. This does not happen after making other corrections to the image, only when applying a Profile.

I've tested this with multiple RAFs from my X-H1 and it happens every time. It also happens with DNGs converted from X-H1 RAFs. I've also tested with photos from my Fuji X-T1 and it *does not* happen with those. This is all within the same Lightroom catalog.

Setup:

• Lightroom Classic CC 7.3
  • macOS Sierra 10.12.6
  • MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015) 
    • 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7
    • 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    • MD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB
    • Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Hi joerivera,

We're really sorry for all the hassle. Could you please update Lightroom to 7.3.1 version via Creative Cloud desktop app and check if that helps.

If updating Lightroom doesn't help then, turn off the GPU from the Lightroom preferences and let us know if that helps.

Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance > Uncheck GPU > Restart Lightroom.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi joerivera,

We're really sorry for all the hassle. Could you please update Lightroom to 7.3.1 version via Creative Cloud desktop app and check if that helps.

If updating Lightroom doesn't help then, turn off the GPU from the Lightroom preferences and let us know if that helps.

Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance > Uncheck GPU > Restart Lightroom.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines