• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

April Lightroom Classic CC update to v7.3 not available (Win10)

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Everyone's talking about the April update of Lightroom (April Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw Releases: New Profiles and More | Adobe Blog). There's lots of screenshots, lots of Youtube videos etc. Everyone seems to have updated Lightroom Classic CC to v7.3 so it must already be available.

Everytime I check for updates in the Creative Cloud application it tells me this:

2018-04-05 18_46_04-Creative Cloud.jpg

"Keine Updates" is German for no updates and "Aktuell" means latest or up to date.

Here you can see I still run Lightroom Classic CC v7.2 (taken from Lightroom's system information):

2018-04-05 18_46_57-Systeminformationen.jpg

I'm using Windows 10 and live in Germany, if that might be of any importance.

Can anyone help me in figuring out why there's no update available to me?

Thank you in advance and best regards

Markus

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Markus,

Sorry that the Lightroom 7.3 update is not visible in the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Could you please take a look at this article Available updates not listed for Adobe Creative Cloud applications and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Only deinstalling and installing the applications does work.

macOS 10.13.4

But that could not be the solution. First I have to manually find out if an update is available for Lightroom or Photoshop and second I have to manually deinstall and install the programm.

What can I do to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2018 Jun 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As a Windows 10 user I have this problem for the longest while. I could never ever update my Lightroom in a normal way. Uninstall and reinstall worked for me as well but I would like to see the updates as they are offered and update via one click only.

Previously updates were available but they used to get stuck at somewhere while downloading. After Classic CC, updates don't show up at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines