1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 7, 2018 12:16 PM by JJMack

action to batch export image and multiple sizes?

thePiRaTE!!

Hello,

I'm looking for help to create a PS droplet I can activate from LR which will take a folder of images I've exported from LR into PS, where PS then opens, resizes, saves and closes each image in the folder at three different sizes while adding a suffix.

It appears 'export all' can't be used in an action and I'm not sure how to deal with the suffixes without PS renaming all the source files to the one I happened to use in the recording process when using 'image size' and 'save as' instead.

Thoughts?  Thanks!

K

• 1. Re: action to batch export image and multiple sizes?
          JJMack Most Valuable Participant

Download Image Processor Pro from the web.  The script is a Photoshop Plug-in it supports being recorded in and action.   You can most likely record an action to do what you want to do.  Then create a droplet with Photoshop using that action.  I have not used Droplets in years and I don't user Lightroon for it do not support layers.   As far as I know Droplets start Photoshop when files are dropped on the droplet.  As I do use LR I do not know how you can get LR to drop files on a droplet.

The Image Processor pro will not rename or change your sources image files. However it will create all the output image files you need the size you need named a way you want then named and saved where you want them saved.  

The Image Processor can easily process a folder of image files. It very flexible and easy to use.

Capture.jpg

1 person found this helpful