• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm traveling with my laptop. I pay $49.95 monthly for my Adobe membership that I use on my iMac at home. Can I use my Adobe membership on my laptop while I'm away from home?

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm traveling with my laptop. I pay $49.95 monthly for my Adobe membership that I use on my iMac at home. Can I use my Adobe membership on my laptop while I'm away from home?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi christinacooklee,

you don’t need an ongoing Internet connection to use Adobe's apps. However, the apps will attempt to
validate your software license every 30 days. Please see the following page below for in-depth details.

» Internet connectivity, offline grace period, and reminders | Adobe Creative Cloud apps

Kind Regards,
Maurice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, definitely. How long will you be away for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines