• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchased new plan but unable to install lightroom classic? Windows 7

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help...I've purchsed the 1TB Lightroom CC plan for a month but I need the lightroom classic app as I have windows 7 which lightroom CC doesn't work with. Do i need to be paying $29.99 per month in order to get lightroom classic? Thanks in advance for your answers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, Lightroom CC needs Windows 10. However, Lightroom Classic will work fine with Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 installed. Have you checked with Customer Services whether you can switch to the 1TB Photography plan? This plan also includes Lightroom Classic and Photoshop for $19.99

Compare plans | Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

vanessam1250219  wrote

Please help...I've purchsed the 1TB Lightroom CC plan for a month but I need the lightroom classic app as I have windows 7 which lightroom CC doesn't work with. Do i need to be paying $29.99 per month in order to get lightroom classic? Thanks in advance for your answers.

You need to either change the plan you purchased to the Photography plan. Or if you really want the Cloud Centric LR CC version (Where all your images are uploaded to the clouds) then you need to upgrade your operating system to Win 10.

So the question is do you want the Traditional version of LR, LR Classic CC V7, the Desktop Focused version, or the Cloud Centric version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines