• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I play Flash in the PDF?

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat requires Flash Player to play Flash in PDF. But when I try to install an FP, it tells me that for Win10 FP is integrated into Edge Browser so I can't get a new one. So how can I play the Flash content? It should be a sound recording.捕获.PNG捕获.PNG

TOPICS
Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

The Flash Player you need to install isn't the one for Edge, though you can still install it using edge, by picking the "NPAPI" Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Flash Player you need to install isn't the one for Edge, though you can still install it using edge, by picking the "NPAPI" Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

NPAPI finely works. But why does Adobe try to dissuade me from downloading Flash player on the pretext of Edge integration, knowing that Acrobat can't play Flash contents in the PDF? The fact is, if I don't get the "NPAPI" keyword, I might not be able to find the right download link on the official site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines