• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro 12.1 update - Unable to relink/import mp4 files - a low-level exception occurred in: importerMPEG (importer:39)

Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Since I installed the new version, the software no longer wants to use the mp4 (H264) files from my original sessions.

Here is the error when I launch something now:

"a low-level exception occurred in: importerMPEG (importer:39)"

When I try to import with the media explorer, only audio can be found in a mp4 file.

The software is unable to link (and import too) mp4 files; all my proxys files converted before in mp4 to work both with my laptop or my macpro (ElCapitan) are unusable.

Then, I've tried to relink, restart, delete prefs and cache files, but nothing seems to fix that.

I used to work with 4k, UHD, HD and mp4 files before 12.1 without problem! So WT... Bug!!

2. Media Encoder and premiere freeze when I launch more than 10 proxy conversion... WT.... Buuug! round 2!

I spent the weekend to convert more than 400 files to proxys in QT to fix my project and starting to work again on monday.

3. On my Laptop premiere cannot be launch after updating... Erasing prefs. cache, etc. fix that, you know why? Because the 12.1 version use old 12.0 folders!!! THERE'S A CONFLICT GUYS

TOO MANY problems, to many time lost!
Please help us!!

Stephane N

MACPRO / OSX ElCapitan 10.11.6

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Step 2h below, and if that doesn't work, 2i.  Report back.

Unofficial Premiere Pro Troubleshooting Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jim. But it doesn't work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

12.1.1 (Build 10) update seems to fix this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can us solve this man?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this is sooo annoying am i really going to pay $30 for the next 12 months for nothing ?????? ive had this program 4 months and during those 4 months i still cant fix this importer MEPG (importer.39) error that i keep getting I NEED SOMEONE FROM ADOBE TO MAKE IT SIMPLE AND JUST TRANSFER THE DAMN MP4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines