Hi, this is the answerd of all points :
- I have Premiere CC17.1 and CC18 but with CC18 no sound with windows 7
- yes I have CC18 and update
- Window 7 Pro
- all video footage I taste : .mov from canon55dD (1920/1080 25ips) + .mp4 from GOPRO (1920/1080 25ips), .MTS from sony Nex VG30(1920/1080 50ips), .MP4 from sony alpha 7Sii (3840x2160 25ips) + (1920/1080 50ips)
- no error message
- it just happend directly at the begining of the work... just import those video and no sound
- before... nothing special
- I use all adobe....open office, vlc, norton
- no special codec installation
- processeur : Intel (R) Core(TM) i5- 4690 CPU 3.50Ghz/64 bits/26Go RAM/ GeForce GTX 650 NVIDIA
- L’accélération GPU de Mercury Playback Engine? yes I see that on media encoder
- Do you still have the issue when choosing Project Settings > General > Renderer > Mercury Playback Engine (Software Only)? YES
- it happens ongly in Premiere.... no sound... no graphiq sound in the time line... but the level of the sound is moving....
I really don't understand
Thanks for help
Please post screenshot timeline.
Thanks so much Ann
I made a "reset" and everything is ok now.
Thanks so much to take your time