1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 10, 2018 12:20 PM by AnandSri

Adobe Acrobat X Pro

danitm5934585

HI

I have installed all my adobe design and web primume

somehow my Adobe Acrobat X Pro is not working when i tryed to open it.

I dable klick and nothing happend - pleas help me to make this happend

sorry for the English mistake

Thank you

• 1. Re: Adobe Acrobat X Pro
          AnandSri Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hello Danitm,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, the Acrobat Pro 10 is not working as you are not able to launch it, Is that correct?

Please reboot the machine once, and then try launching the Acrobat as an Admin, right click on Acrobat>Choose Run as an Administrator and see if this brings any difference.

If this does not bring any difference, you have to uninstall Acrobat, reboot the computer, and download the setup of Design and Web Premium CS 6 from the licensing website https://licensing2.adobe.com/

login with your current Adobe ID and password, download the setup and run it as an Admin, choose custom installation, and choose Acrobat only for installation.

You may refer to Adobe Licensing Website | Serial numbers, orders, and accounts

Note: Acrobat 10 is already declared as an End of support product, so above suggestions may or may not work. End of Support means that Adobe no longer provides technical support or distributes runtimes. This policy affects product and security updates for all derivatives of a product or product version (localized versions, minor upgrades, operating systems, dot and double-dot releases, and connector products).

For detailed information, refer to End of support for Acrobat X and Reader X

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

1 person found this helpful