4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 18, 2018 11:52 AM by Jantzen.Belliston

Adobe Launch: Rule to Capture ID for a Clicked Checkbox

eham06 Level 1

I have a series of check boxes. See source HTML below.

When the checkbox is clicked, I want Adobe Launch to capture the "id" and push into Adobe Analytics which clicked without having to wait for a pageload.

I have configured a rule to capture "id" for element "input" on mouse click.

However, the rule captures the 1st element "input" not the "input" which was clicked.

How do you configure a rule to capture the id for a clicked checkbox?

Can this be done without custom Javascript?

<input type="checkbox" id="Return3year" name="performance_returnsThreeYears" class=" skitchen-menu-input" value="performance_returnsThreeYears" data-bind="checked: orders().indexOf(&quot;performance_returnsThreeYears&quot;) >= 0">

<input type="checkbox" id="Return5year" name="performance_returnsFiveYears" class=" skitchen-menu-input" value="performance_returnsFiveYears" data-bind="checked: orders().indexOf(&quot;performance_returnsFiveYears&quot;) >= 0">

<input type="checkbox" id="Return10year" name="performance_returnsTenYears" class=" skitchen-menu-input" value="performance_returnsTenYears" data-bind="checked: orders().indexOf(&quot;performance_returnsTenYears&quot;) >= 0">