• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer Adobe 10 to new PC

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Acrobat 10 on an old XP laptop and want to move it to a new Surface Pro.  I cant find the CD (I bought it through the university I worked for).  So I copied all of the files to a jump drive and began installation, but it stops because it says my serial number is wrong.  But it's the only serial number I have!  How can I just move my Acrobat from an ancient XP machine to the new Surface? 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Edd,

As per the description above, you want to install the Acrobat 10 on your new Surface Pro machine, Is that correct?

Acrobat 10 is already declared as an End of life and support product, and it's also not compatible with the latest OS Windows 10 which comes with the new Surface Pro machine.

For technical specifications, you can refer to Adobe Acrobat system requirements

You may try downloading the Acrobat 10 from the URL Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X  and use the serial key for activation, but it may or may not work.

End of Support means that Adobe no longer provides technical support or distributes runtimes. This policy affects product and security updates for all derivatives of a product or product version (localized versions, minor upgrades, operating systems, dot and double-dot releases, and connector products). For detailed information, you can refer to End of support for Acrobat X and Reader X

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines