• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest Update Causes Lightroom To Crash On Start

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prior to the latest update I'd been using Lightroom Classic without issue on Windows 10.  Since the update, whenever I launch Lightroom I get the Crash Report window.  Lightroom still loads in the background and works fine.  If I hit don't send or if I submit a crash report Lightroom then crashes.  If I leave the crash report window open Lightroom will work just fine.

Since then, I clicked the checkbox to not show the crash window anymore and now Lightroom just crashes right away.  I've uninstalled it, reset preferences, and logged out and back into my adobe account in the Adobe Creative Cloud.  Nothing has worked so far.

I guess I'm being forced to use my license of Capture One now since I still need to get work done.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Flook,

We're really sorry for all the trouble caused you. Could you please share the crash logs for Lightroom with us? You can find the crash log in Windows event viewer, please refer: Photoshop Elements Editor Help | How to Find Crash Logs on Windows

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Mohit,

I am having this problem on Lightroom 5.7,and am on Mac. Where do I get the crash logs to send Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please refer the following link to find the crash logs on mac: Interpret a Photoshop crash report on macOS

Regards,
Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines