• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On Lightroom 5 - Exposition in Library and Development is different

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the pictures appearing in the Library module are correctly exposed, but when I look at them in the Development module they get way darker. When exported, the pucture looks like it should be (eg as in Library). How can I fix this ? I've been using LR for years and suddenly this happened. The rest of the screen is fine, it is just the picture. Thanks.

As it appears in Library (print screen)

Capture d’écran 2018-04-11 à 13.13.07.jpg

As it appears in Development (print screen)

Capture d’écran 2018-04-11 à 13.12.53.jpg

HELP.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Probably a corrupt display profile.

Please check you display profile as described here: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-corrupted/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably a corrupt display profile.

Please check you display profile as described here: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-corrupted/

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thanks for the prompt answer. it seems to be working now, many thanks!

It's weird how it only affects the image and not the rest of the screen though but I'm not technical guy.

Would you know if I need to recalibrate my screen as my former profile (which was calibrated with i1 Display Pro) is no longer working properly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should re-calibrate your display on a regular basis since it changes over time.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines