• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom Driver Update 6.3.29-6 presenting problems with Photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon. I own a Wacom Intus Pro Model: PTH-451 installed on the Windows operating system. It was fully functional without presenting any errors in the adobe programs. After the last update of Wacom to the driver 6.3.29-6 the tablet began to present problems. When pressing the pen on the table in Photoshop, it can be with Brush or Eraser, taking the eraser side of the pen as the tip, they drag the image instead of erasing or scratching the image being edited or drawn. NOTE: You must be zoomed in on the screen. If the display size is normal, it does not display this error. I sent an email to Wacom however they answered me with a lot of questions implying that the problem is physical rather than driver. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Managed to solve?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many people are experiencing this problem..it is related to recent Windows updates.  See this link for a workaround:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2475588

There are quite a few posts about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I'll test that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you guys are awesome. I was about to throw this thing in the garbage and try Huion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines