Hello. I have been having this problem since I was importing a little higher resolution videos to the project (1280x720)
There is another thread regarding this issue and I have tried some of the methods but didnt work
After Effects 2017 - Black Screen on Playback
- I tried clearing disk cache
- I tried clearing preferences by holding Ctrl+Alt+Shift on startup
- I tried setting GPU usage from 1/4 to 1/16 on Previews
- I tried unchecking "Block proportion ratio to 16:9"
- I tried adjusting comp settings to HDTV 720 (Varients) DVCPRO 720 (Varients)
None of them work
Or do I have to get another more powerful graphics card?
Here are my system specs
Intel Core i5 3330 @ 3.00GHz
8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24)
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P8H77-M (LGA1155) 33 °C
2048MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 5450 (XFX Pine Group) 47 °C
Monitor (Samsung 18 Inch Monitor)
I really need to be able to be able to create project videos ASAP. Please help me
(I will make a screen recording of the requested UI settings if its necessary)
Retrieving data ...