Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email participants a thank you after ON-DEMAND event ATTENDANCE

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,
I have investigated everything I can think of, and cannot come up with an in-application solution to our problem within our Hosted Adobe Connect account. I am hoping that your big brains might have a solution.

We have built Events in order to track registration and attendance (access) for our On-demand training content. We'd like to have Adobe Connect automatically generate and send an email to a user immediately after they attend the On-Demand Event for the first time.

As we try to customize the E-mail options for the "Send participants a thank you after event", we see that we can either choose "Specific Date and Time" or "Relative to the time of event". Since it's a continuing training offering, we have the Event End Time: set to years in the future. This means that the "Send participants a thank you after event" will not trigger until years in the future. The same limitations apply to all of the Custom Triggers

Can anyone think of a different way to achieve our goal within the application?  Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?