It would really help if you told us what version of Photoshop and OS you have, if it's Windows 10 and Photoshop CC2018, take a look here
If that's not the case you really need to provide more info
Same problem, cant draw up and down, can only draw left and right.
- drawing up and down becomes move-scroll canvas
- if zoomed in , all becomes move-scroll canvas
- scrubby zoom (ctrl+space+click-drag with stylus) is not free to move canvas diagonally
- no problem when using mouse
Not Wacom problem (already tried reinstall driver, and on another PC with same Ps version)
- wacom tablet properties at default settings.
- if holding buttons on stylus (default: r-click & doubleclick) it will draw properly but performs secondary action of the r-click/double-click
Using Phooshop 2018 (with the girl face at startup)
1 person found this helpful
You have two options to fix this try either one
1. Use notepad to create a text file and type in :
# Use WinTab
2. Save the file as PSUserConfig.txt in the following location
C: > Users > Username > AppData > Roaming > Adobe > Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 > Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 Settings
3. Go to the Wacom tablet properties and for Photoshop under Mapping uncheck "Use Windows Ink"
1 Select everything inside the quotes here (don't include the quotes): “reg add HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Pen /v LegacyPenInteractionModel /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f”
2 Copy it with Ctrl + C on the keyboard.
3 Type Windows Key + X (together), a menu will appear
4 Then type "A" on the keyboard. That will give you an elevated administrator PowerShell command prompt.
5 Paste the command you copied into that window with Ctrl + V
6 Hit "Enter" on the keyboard
If you use the first one you may need to enable hidden items
Thank you so much! I had the exact same problem as Jun Steed and the first option fixed it