Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar 4/24: AEM 6.4 – Upgrading for Success

Employee

AEM64.jpg

AEM 6.4 – Upgrading for Success

Join the Adobe Partner Experience (APx) team to learn the latest steps on how to upgrade your instances of AEM to the latest release, AEM 6.4. Discover the subtle nuances between releases and the new tools that help make in-place upgrades easier to plan and execute.

Solutions Discussed: Adobe Experience Manager
Recommended Audience: Technical roles, Architects, Delivery

Date: April 24, 2018

8:00 - 9:00 a.m. PDT (UTC -7)

Register: Home - Adobe Events

6 Replies

Level 3

Any reason that you guys planned a webinar at the same time you are doing the ATCE session with Dan Klco?

Employee

I've connected with the person managing the Ask the AEM Community Expert events to sync our calendars, so we can avoid it happening again. If you register for the webinar, then you'll get the recording later. If you have any questions regarding the 6.4 webinar, you can message me and I'll connect you with Darin Kuntze.

Level 2

I have attended this webinar and want to go through the session again. Could you please share recorded session link?

Thanks.

Level 2

Hi!

I try to watch this webinar through the link you provided. I don't know if I'm the only one, but the presentation starts, we hear the greetings from the presenter and then it stalls completely.

Can you confirm this presentation is still working fine?

Thanks a lot,

Luc

Employee

Hi Luc,

Sorry that it stalled for you. I tried it at home, using the link I posted above, off of Adobe's network and it worked for me.  I did notice that I had to increase the volume once Darin began to present.

Here is a link to the Adobe Connect support page for help. There's also a live chat option.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best,

Ursula