• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Snap (cropping) continues to Snap the next document even when I turned it off the previous one.

Participant ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed when I started to working on PSCC that when you open a group of documents and you turn off "Snap" and move on to the next document Snap is one again. I was used to once you turn off snap it would be off for every document after that. Is there no way to make it like before. I guess I'm talking about previous version of PS that worked in this manner. It's kind of annoying to have to turn it off each time you go to another document.

It seems though if I don't have any documents opened and turned off Snap on my last document that if I open a batch of documents then those will all have Snap off, but if the last document had Snap on then I open up a set of documents all of them will have Snap on regardless if I turn off snap in the current document.

Is there an option to have the Snap option apply to all opened documents all at once?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Engaged ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - FWIW I checked CS6 vs. CC and don't see any difference in the behavior you are describing. However if it helps you can always turn off Snap temporarily by holding down the Control key (Mac or Win). Otherwise the workflow you described in your second paragraph - turning off Snap in one document and then open the other docs and Snap will be turned off for those too - sounds like your best option for what you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think knowing I can use the Control key will help. But yeah my guess is that you have to open up one document then turn off the snap for that document and then it copies the same Snap preference that you previously assigned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines