• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Navigator Snaps Around

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, recently I've noticed that when I use the box in my Navigator to move around the canvas, it snaps right back to its original position. If I have it in a certain area, and I attempt to move it a few pixels, it won't stay in the new area, and will snap back. It stays when I move it great lengths across the navigator. I think that this is being caused by my tablet/tablet pen (I have a Wacom Intuos Pro), since it works fine with me using a mouse to move slightly... Does anyone have any fixes or ideas to why this is happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Maybe not. Check this thread and the related answer: Move Tool delay with wacom in latest CC update - Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind. Just caught this thread: Unwanted behavior with pen after using some functionalities

It's a Microsoft related issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually had to use that earlier due to the Windows 10 Update clashing with the newest Wacom Drivers! It solved all of my issues, except the Navigation acting funky, so maybe it's just a part of Photoshop (hopefully that'll be adjusted in future updates)? Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe not. Check this thread and the related answer: Move Tool delay with wacom in latest CC update - Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Victory! It worked, thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines