• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro cc

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download the free trial of premiere pro cc on my macbook and every time I click download, it takes me to a page that says this: "This computer does not meet the minimum system requirements for Premiere Pro CC. Please refer to the system requirements in the Help documentation for a full list of hardware and software requirements for Premiere Pro CC." and I can't figure out 1. how to find the system requirements and 2. how to make it so my computer does meet the requirements. It's really urgent that I get this on my computer and the website it really frustrating and not helpful. Please help me!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

For a Mac, that is most likely an operating system that is too old for the current version

Minimum System requirements for Cloud Programs... scroll down and check each program

-http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For a Mac, that is most likely an operating system that is too old for the current version

Minimum System requirements for Cloud Programs... scroll down and check each program

-http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines