• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to draw or paint in photoshop when i zoom in

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm not able to draw or paint in photoshop when I zoom in and also when I zoom out there's nothing I can do. If there's anything that help me with my problem then please comment or leave me a mail [Personal info removed]

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Hello, you can also apply the corrective patch that Microsoft issued for this very problem and many others: Cannot paint with stylus when zoomed in on image | Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you try?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I zoom in for details to draw, I'm unable to paint. The page itself will move as if I'm scrolling the page. I tried reinstalling the software of both photoshop and wacom. So what should I do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK - please search before posting. This has been answered many times in the last few days.

The latest Microsoft Windows update (KB4093112)  has caused an issue with tablets and Photoshop.

You can either - undo the update

or

Do the following  :

1. Use notepad to create a text file and type in :

UseSystemStylus 0

2. Save the file as PSUserConfig.txt in the following location
C: > Users > Username > AppData > Roaming > Adobe > Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 > Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 Settings

3. Go to the  tablet properties and uncheck "Use Windows Ink"

4. Restart Photoshop

That is it - all should now work well (you need to do all the above steps to retain pen pressure)

or

There is a third option if the above does not work on your tablet. Microsoft made this change intentionally and they have issued a way round it with registry change (see link below). However for  Photoshop and most tablets the PSUserConfig method works.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/4093112/windows-10-update-kb4093112

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, you can also apply the corrective patch that Microsoft issued for this very problem and many others: Cannot paint with stylus when zoomed in on image | Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try looking at this: Unexpected panning or scrolling in some apps with pen after applying - Microsoft Community This solved my issue and I didn't have to do anything complicated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines