• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I correct a Send for Signature error?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a service agreement that I am trying to send for signature. After I upload the .pdf file, I am taken to a page to review and edit the fields with a red banner at the top that says "We've detected 1 error(s) in this agreement that need to be fixed. Navigate through the error(s) by clicking "Next Error"." Nothing is highlighted that I can tell, and clicking "Next Error" doen't seem to do anything at all, but it won't let me send the file. How do I find out what the error is so that I can correct it?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro on Windows 10 if that helps? Also, the PDF I'm trying to send does have a few scripts for increasing the invoice number by one, and then auto-saving over itself every time it is opened. I assume that is probably what is causing the error, but is there a way to remove certain scripts when saving? Maybe saving as a "Send for Signature" - ready document?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whoa, whoa, whoa... one at a time please! I can't read all of your replies at the same time...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo un contrato de servicio que estoy tratando de enviar a la firma. Después de subir el archivo .pdf, estoy tomado a una página para revisar y editar los campos con una bandera roja en la parte superior que dice "hemos detectado 1 errores en este acuerdo que deba fijarse. Navegar a través de los errores haciendo clic en "Siguiente Error". " Nada destaca que puedo decir y hacer clic en "Siguiente Error" parecen hacer nada en absoluto, pero no me deja enviar el archivo. ¿Cómo averiguo lo que el error es por lo que ¿puedo corregirlo?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see no one answered your question. I have the same question and I can't seem to fix it. Did you find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue and Adobe Support wanted remote access to my system to figure out what was going on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines