1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 17, 2018 12:33 AM by Ged Traynor

Brush tool not working as inteded and behaves like a hand tool (Huion KAMVAS GT-191)

francis10583

Hi,

I've been using photoshop with huion kamvas-gt-191 with no problem for months  , but for some reason all of a sudden, the brush tool is not working as intended now and is behaving as if its a hand tool or just not working at all. I did several fixes such as  uninstalling and installing again the huion installer, at first it will work and the next the problem would reappear again. Please help

• 1. Re: Brush tool not working as inteded and behaves like a hand tool (Huion KAMVAS GT-191)
          Ged Traynor Adobe Community Professional

Hi

You don't mention what OS you have but I assume it's Windows 10, it so give this a try

1 Select everything inside the quotes here (don't include the quotes): “reg add HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Pen /v LegacyPenInteractionModel /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f”

2 Copy it with Ctrl + C on the keyboard.

3 Type Windows Key + X (together), a menu will appear

4 Then type "A" on the keyboard. That will give you an elevated administrator PowerShell command prompt.

5 Paste the command you copied into that window with Ctrl + V

6 Hit "Enter" on the keyboard

7 Reboot